Ours is not to reason how or why, but to ‘do and die’
If you have hunger to learn, desire to explore and passion to change the world, then we have an end-less world of opportunities to offer you. Eco Group is the largest & one of the oldest environmental organizations in India, and its rich culture and set of values speak for themselves. Come together, let’s make this world a better place to live – the key to a greener planet is in your hands!
WE ARE HIRING!
1. Executive- EMS (Environment Management System) – 2 Vacancies
Essentials: – M.Sc./M. Tech (Environment Science)
Experience: Fresher of Exp. (Min. 1 year relevant work experience in the field of Environment.
Desirables: – Good in making Reports, Computer savvy
Traits: – Assertive Communication skills,
Salary Range: – As per industry standard.
2. Senior Analyst/Chemist for Air Laboratory – 1 Vacancy
Essentials: M.Sc. Chemistry / Environment
Experience: ≥3 years as analyst in NABL & MoEF approved environmental laboratory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of air (ambient/indoor/work zone/fugitive), stack emissions and Noise quality samples
- Management of laboratory documents (Log books, registers, lab formats etc.) as per ISO 17025/ NABL guidelines
- Data analysis, quality checks, calculations, data back up and documentation as per ISO 17025/ NABL guidelines
- Management of day to day lab activities including testing requirements, instruments, chemicals, glassware etc.
- Timely delivery of test reports with quality checks and client satisfaction
Interested candidates may send us their resume at email@example.com. Candidates who are already working should preferably mention current salary drawn/ expected salary and joining time required.
THE RESUMES ARE KEPT IN A DATABASE AND SCRUTINIZED FROM TIME TO TIME AND SUITABLE CANDIDATES ARE CALLED FOR INTERVIEWS DEPENDING UPON THE REQUIREMENTS.
Our employees have an unparalleled foundation on which to build their careers, their abilities and their dreams. We offer our employees challenging, rewarding careers in dynamic business environment. We offer compensation and benefits package that is competitive and a range of benefit plans. We provide a culture of continuous learning, to enable employees to grow their personal capabilities and reach their full potential. To least but not last we encourage our people to meet their work commitments while balancing their own life responsibilities.
Discipline & Consistency are the two pillars of our foundation, and we take pride in applying them everyday at work.