PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FOR B.PHARMA/M.PHARMA STUDENTS
At ECO-ITC, we offer premier pharmaceutical industrial training in Chandigarh for students from all parts of our country. Students who are currently pursuing B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, Biotechnology or Life Sciences and need to fulfil their degree requirements as per the guidelines of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or their respective Universities. Our Programs are 100% Placement-oriented and comprise of best-in-industry faculty. Other Pharma Industrial training programs of Eco Group include Short-term (30 to 45 days classes to fulfil the degree fulfilment requirements) programs with In-house Classroom training as well as Hands-on Experience.
Through our Pharma Industrial Training at Eco Group, all students shall be given complete exposure to corporate scenarios and practical application of theories in the real world. Students from different age groups and cultures come together every year in our Pharma Industrial Training in Chandigarh, to work and learn as teams, to develop their overall persona and to become more mature and open-minded at work. Through various team-building exercises and brainstorming, our Pharma training students are prepared to seek and assume responsibility, and the courage to make a difference at work. By offering both short-term and long-term Pharma courses upto six months Pharma internships, we at Eco Group believe in fostering the right set of values & ethics in the students so that they go on to become dedicated, successful employees in the ever-changing pharmaceutical sector of today.
Our focus is not just on imparting knowledge & skills, but also the right attitude to our students, hence our training programs are more interactive than theoretical to ensure best results. ECO-ITC Workshops are career-oriented training programs that are aimed at grooming the overall personality of our students to suit the requirements of the corporate world. At ECO-ITC, we provide 30-Days, 45-Days short term and Six-months Industrial training Courses to Pharmacy & Healthcare students. Candidates will get certification from ECO-ITC after completion of program.
Training program includes :
– In-house Classroom Training
– Laboratory Training
– Industrial Training
– Soft Skills Development &
– Interview Skills development
During the Pharmaceutical Industrial Training –:
1. The student will be introduced to various personnel and working staff in different departments. There will also be exclusive seminars on the working of the whole unit for instance guidelines of WHO, GMP, and government bodies.
2. The student will be given hands-on experience of all the machinery in different blocks like Production block, Packaging, Quality Control, Quality assurance, Purification etc.
3. Structured Mentoring Programs where industry experts share useful insights into the business side of operations. Student will be given a chance to learn how the machine operates in practical and even operating
The training programs have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on the high standard of quality, the training
programs have been duly approved and certified. The students who successfully
complete this training program will be awarded a participation certificate.
The whole training will be divided into following:
- Module 1: Current scenario in Pharmacy sector and need of the Industry, planning in right direction of research or Working for Pharmacist.
- Module 2: Overview of GMP, GLP, GDP, GCP, GWP ETC IN Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Module 3: Quality Management of pharmaceutical project in Industry
- Module 4: Production, Manufacturing and Packaging Operation in Pharmacy Industry
- Module 5: Validation Control & In-Process Quality Control
- Module 6: Quality Control and In-Process Quality Control
- Module 7: Research and Development strategy and implementation of Pharmacy Projects
- Module 8: Documentation of Regulatory Affairs and implementation of Pharmacy Projects Rights (IPR) in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Module 9: Project work
- Module 10: Group Discussion
REGISTER ONLINE FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Eco Group is the leading provider of Sewage Treatment Plants in Chandigarh, and Effluent Treatment Plants in Punjab, also dealing in Wastewater Recycling Plants in Haryana. We have state-of-the-art technology and NABL Approved Civil Labs in Chandigarh, Environmental Laboratory in Mohali, also PPCB Approved Labs in Punjab. We have fully HPCB Approved Labs in Haryana, and MoEF Approved Labs in Chandigarh. We are the pioneers in Environmental NGO ecosystem in India, with our Environmental NGO called Environment Matters in Chandigarh. We are the leading industrial training provider in Chandigarh offering world-class pharma training in Mohali for B Pharma & M Pharma students pan India, along with industrial training in Civil Labs and Environment Management Systems training in Chandigarh. Along with best Pharma industrial training in Chandigarh we also focus on overall personality development of our students. through various industrial training programs in Chandigarh.
Tags: Pharma Industrial Training in Chandigarh and Mohali, Environment Management Training in Chandigarh and Mohali, Civil Laboratory Training in Chandigarh and Mohali, Green Jobs Training in Chandigarh Mohali, Personality Development Training in Chandigarh Mohali.