At ECO-ITC, we offer premier pharmaceutical industrial training in Chandigarh for students from all parts of our country. Students who are currently pursuing B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Biotechnology or Life Sciences and need to fulfill their degree requirements as per the guidelines of Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or their respective Universities. Our focus is not just on imparting knowledge & skills, but also the right attitude to our students, hence our training programs are more interactive than theoretical to ensure best results. ECO-ITC Workshops are career-oriented training programs that are aimed at grooming the overall personality of our students to suit the requirements of the corporate world. At ECO-ITC, we provide 30-Days, 45-Days short term and Six-months Industrial training Courses to Pharmacy & Healthcare students. Candidates will get certification from ECO-ITC after completion of program.
Training program includes :
- In-house Classroom Training
- Laboratory Training
- Industrial Training
- Soft Skills Development &
- Interview Skills development
During the Pharmaceutical Industrial Training –:
1. The student will be introduced to various personnel and working staff in different departments. There will also be exclusive seminars on the working of the whole unit for instance guidelines of WHO, GMP, and government bodies.
2. The student will be given hands-on experience of all the machinery in different blocks like Production block, Packaging, Quality Control, Quality assurance, Purification etc.
3. Structured Mentoring Programs where industry experts share useful insights into the business side of operations. Student will be given a chance to learn how the machine operates in practical and even operating
The training programs have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on the high standard of quality, the training
programs have been duly approved and certified. The students who successfully
complete this training program will be awarded a participation certificate.
The whole training will be divided into following:
- Module 1: Current scenario in Pharmacy sector and need of the Industry, planning in right direction of research or Working for Pharmacist.
- Module 2: Overview of GMP, GLP, GDP, GCP, GWP ETC IN Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Module 3: Quality Management of pharmaceutical project in Industry
- Module 4: Production, Manufacturing and Packaging Operation in Pharmacy Industry
- Module 5: Validation Control & In-Process Quality Control
- Module 6: Quality Control and In-Process Quality Control
- Module 7: Research and Development strategy and implementation of Pharmacy Projects
- Module 8: Documentation of Regulatory Affairs and implementation of Pharmacy Projects Rights (IPR) in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Module 9: Project work
- Module 10: Group Discussion