People across the globe face huge challenges with regards to managing their natural resources. Ever increasing demand for water, air, energy and other natural resources coupled with accelerated industrial activities, demographic pressure and climatic changes have upset the natural ecosystem and the living conditions of people.
With a mission statement of “PREVENTING POLLUTION WITH PURPOSE- BRINGING PROFIT AND GOODWILL IN EQUAL MEASURE”ECO GROUP aims to provide creative and sustainable solutions to the environmental challenges faced today by mankind.
ECO GROUP’s intelligent eco-management and treatment systems have set world class standards across the globe and have helped achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Water & waste water treatment
- Air pollution controll
- Management & consultancy
- Sampling and testing
- EIA studies / feasibilty studies
- Env consultancy and clearances
- Pitching for sustainable development
- Creating public awareness
- Generating Reliable data in public domain
NEWS & UPDATES
- Eco Laboratories supports monitoring of toxic pollutants on Diwali eve.
- Team of Eco Laboratories delivers lectures in Training Program on, "Quality and Technical Management of Laboratories",organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh from 23-25 May, 2012. Mr. Vivek Sharma, Manager Environment, briefed on Role of Customer Service in Implementing ISO-17025:2005; Dr. R.S Saini, Director spoke on, Pitfalls in Implementing ISO17025:2005 in Laboratories.
- Deputy Quality Manager, Neeru Morya attends Training Programme on Laboratories- Quality Management System & Internal Audit as per IS/ISO 17025 (12-15 June 2012) at National Institute of Training for Standardization (NITS), Noida
- Er.Sandeep Garg, Managing Director, is invited to present a paper in the international conference on "Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development" on 14th July 2012 at Jessore Science and Technology University, Jessore 7408, Bangladesh.
- "Capacity Building Programme for EHS Officers to Strengthen Compliance to Environmental Regulations" - (tentative dates 29 June 2013 / 6 July 2013) in collaboration with Regional Office North, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, Chandigarh and Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research, Chandigarh. More details to be announced soon.
- Training Programme on "Quality Management System, Internal Auditing & Accreditation Requirements" from 11-14 July 2013 [Professional Capacity Building [PCB] Series 01072013] Click (I) For Brochure For Registration Form
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has undertaken intensive revision in documents for the use of laboratories since June 2012. Revised documents of relevance to environment laboratories (Chemical) are available free of cost at www.nabl-india.org. A summary of key mandatory changes brought out by NABL in requirements for testing laboratories is given here…....
- Vide Office Memorandum dated 12 August 2011, Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF), Government of India has issued addendum to the guidelines for recognition of Environment Laboratories under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986 making it mandatory to obtain NABL accreditation and OHSAS 18001 Certification.
- (7 Feb 2012)MoEF issues guidelines to incorporate emergency and evacuation requirements for high rise buildings
- (18 May 2012) MoEF pushes for incorporating CER in granting environment clearances
- (June 4 2012) CPCB issues directions to all SPCBs/PCC to adopt uniform categorization of Red, Green and Orange Industries
- List of Red, Green and Orange Industries by CPCB